Radiesse Volumising Filler
At Bedford Skin Clinic we use Radiesse for the treatment of Smile lines, Marionette Lines, Jowls and chin wrinkles. It is very effective for cheek and chin augmentation. The long term effects include a V lift of the face.
How does it work?
It replenishes volume and restores Collagen. Ideal wrinkle reduction is achieved by replenishing your skin’s lost volume. Upon injection, RADIESSE® Volumising Filler immediately provides the volume and lift needed to diminish the signs of aging because of the calcium-based microspheres and gel that comprise the product. But what’s unique about RADIESSE Volumising Filler is that it acts as a scaffold under the skin, providing structure and stimulating your own natural collagen to grow. This process continues for several months, which extends the initial effect of RADIESSE Volumising Filler. Best of all, the natural results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients, which is why more and more cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and other medical professionals are choosing RADIESSE Volumising filler.
Why choose RADIESSE Volumising Filler?
It is the only filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results.
It is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients. RADIESSE patients are significantly more satisfied than patients treated with other leading wrinkle fillers. It is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine to significantly reduce injection related pain5
Treatment with RADIESSE Volumising Filler is quick, comfortable and convenient, with immediately visible, long-lasting results. Experience what millions worldwide have and begin your journey towards a naturally, more refreshed you today.
Uses of RADIESSE Volumising Filler
- Smile lines: For most of us, smile lines – also known as nasolabial folds – are nothing to smile about. These lines and creases run from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth, and are the result of the loss of facial volume and skin elasticity as we age. They can make you look older, tired, or unhappy – even though you feel young and vibrant. Fortunately, treatment with RADIESSE® Volumising Filler can replenish youthful volume and stimulate collagen production in this area, minimizing the appearance of those pesky facial wrinkles and folds that mask our smiles.1 Best of all, results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
- Marionette lines: Even if you have never heard of “marionette lines,” you probably know what they are. These lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth can make you look like you’re frowning, even when you’re not. They start out as fine lines, but can turn into deeper creases as we age and lose facial volume. RADIESSE® Volumising Filler does more than just fill these troublesome lines, it immediately restores lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen; something no other filler does.1 Best of all, results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
- The corners of the mouth: The corners of the mouth are also known as the oral commissure and as you age, you can lose volume in this area. The result is a downturned appearance of the mouth that can make you look like you are frowning or sad. In addition, volume loss in this area often leads to the formation or the deepening of already-formed marionette lines. Because RADIESSE® Volumising Filler replenishes lost volume and stimulates the body to produce its own natural collagen; it can provide volume back into this area, giving you a more refreshed and youthful appearance.
- Pre-Jowl: A little known area of the face that can make a big impact on the way we look is the pre-jowl sulcus which is the area on either side of our chin. Facial volume loss associated with the aging process results in a hollowing of this area. As a result, jowls form as our face begins to lose volume and sag into the lower third of our face. Replenishing the volume lost in this area can lead to an overall more youthful appearance.Treatment options for the pre-jowl sulcus are not limited to costly surgical procedures like facial implants or face lift surgery. RADIESSE® Volumising Filler provides a minimally invasive procedure that replenishes lost volume in this area and provides the lift needed to restore a smooth, youthful jaw line. In addition to replenishing lost volume, RADIESSE Volumising Filler stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for results that last a year or more in many patients.1,2.
- Chin Wrinkles: Wrinkles on your chin are possible when you experience facial volume loss. RADIESSE® Volumising Filler can quickly and easily restore volume to your chin to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and give it an overall smoother, more youthful appearance. Best of all, results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.